Thursday, February 3, 2011

college college collge

so im on this journey.its pretty stressful.the fact that i dont have money to pay to go anyway is one thing then i have to fill out the fafsa to even have a hope that i might get enough to go.then i have to pay for this college application.but imma get this stuff under contol because this is what i wanna do with my life.if u are wondering i wanna go to The Art Institute of Charleston and my back up is The Art Institute of Atlanta,for Fashion Marketing :) sooo i gotta get on my grind.imma be somebody!! imma make ufo the brand of the century or atleast in someones eyes.as long as i have a few people who absolutely love my outlook on fashion.see most people strive on trying to immitate someone else,if they know it or not.i catch myself doing it.thats when i stop and flip the script.most just go along with fads and things that look cool.see i believe im different.so i guess we will see if i make it to college first then we will see if i use my education to the highest ability possible. I WILL PROVE MY AMBITION!
-dalton rochester :)

No comments:

Post a Comment