Friday, April 15, 2011

My life as of lately

if youre a actual fan and you look at my blog everyday you would notice i havent been posting much. Alot has happened in the past few weeks. One of my friends died, i found out that im gonna be a daddy and just a lot of missing school. its been hard tryna cope with all thats been goin on. Oh and on top of that i gotta come up with $15,000 to pay the rest of my balance for college. im thankful i got almost half through financial aid. But imma still be a in debt college student. hopefully ill get all famous and be able to do what i gotta do. Well on a lighter note imma start postin again. OH and and my boy ZAY PORTER is droppin his mixtape reall soon titled "something different". So you know imma promote the mess outta that. so stay tuned and enjoy the "sickness" !

No comments:

Post a Comment