Tuesday, March 22, 2011

poem for the day. by : me

"lost my mind/yeah its gone/pause button to postpone/no rewind/blind/to the world/deaf to the spirit/if something was said I didnt hear it/more liked feared it/smeered it/sick of it/throwup/tired of it niptuck/all this extra weight/its probanly gonna decide my fait/so I wait/and debate/a loose to my own thoughts/feelings are lost/im numb/gods thumb keeps squishing me/but he holds my destiny/so then I pray go to sleep/hoping I can have a peep/see the sheep/life with no scapegoats/no coats/carefree life/love notes/helpful qoutes/dreams promote/then I awake/stand..knees shake/heart breaks/moms life at steak/for god sakes/my body aches/my mind hates/feel like I put on breaks/no airbag/so sad/doom/gloom/soon Ill be in a tomb/flowers will bloom/body consumed/happiness resumed/sooo yeah/boom!!!¡!" -daltonrochester

No comments:

Post a Comment