Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whats on my mind

well lately it seems like i dont wanna go to school, im ready for college. All i want to do is create art,listen to music and eat junk food.does that make me a bad person? makes me feel like im not doing nothing.But ive actually accomplished a lot in the last two months. Ive started this blog which is doing great and is only gonna get better. ive gotten into the only college i applied for. Ive started making better clothes,jewelry and hats. And ive got most of my songs written for my mixtape thats coming out before school is over. Along with many other things. I just wanna live my life. I just wanna create! tired of waiting. But they say having patience is a good thing. so ill wait. so if anyone is actually reading this wish me luck and help me get to where i wanna go. well yeah more posts coming soon. My computer was messed up so my posts were nominal.but yeah back on my grind now.

No comments:

Post a Comment