Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Dreadlock game plan

Ok,so i did a lot of research last night on dreadlocks.first i tried to figure out what i could do to make my hair grow faster,longer and healthier.then i stummbled across a company that carries dreadlock everything lol..they have "lock shops"..this place is called Knotty Boy.the closet one is in charleston which is perfect beccause around the time my hair is long enough ill be in college,down there at the Art Institute of Charleston :) well yeah here are my steps to gaining my dreads::

They say this horse shampoo really makes your hair grow...and that it smells good so im gonna try it lol
In addition to the shampoo im gonna take theese vitamins,which are supposed to help with hait growth. Also they help with skin and nails..soooo that sounds like a bonus to me
i also plan to drink a bunch of water.I learned that the healthier you are the easier it is for your hair to grow.so thats what im gonna do,get healthy.








Finally, by this time my hair will be long and ready for some dreading.!!i found this place and i wanna go there and get em done.Its gonna cost around $300 and itll take about 6 hours.they also have soaps made for dreads so i can actually wash my hair.they all sorts of things thats why i want them to do it.

So yeah im really excited about this journey.im really gonna stick with this no matter how goofy i look while my hair grows.*

here are some videoes from knotty boy..part1 and part2 they show the whole process of how they do things in the lock shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment